High Temperature Thermal Labels,
Model 50109-50809, High Temperature Thermal Labels are heat indicators that are single-use, accurate, and inexpensive, providing a permanent record of temperature changes. These irreversible indicators come with one, three, five or eight temperature steps, available from 90°F (32°C) to 500°F (260°C).
When the labels reach each temperature threshold, an irreversible black color change occurs. These stick-on irreversible temperature labels affix directly to the clean dry interior or exterior surface of products or equipment.
Applications where these thermal labels can be used include manufacturing, processing, storage, shipping, shelf temperature of heat sensitive products, for dishwashers, heat sanitizing, ovens, dryers, retort and curing operations.
- Single-use, color changing heat indicators
- 5 to 10 second response time
- ±1% of stated temperature accuracy
- Disposable, color-changing temperature indicators
- Indefinite life when stored in a cool dry place, below 80°F (27°C)
- Available in 1-Temperature, 3-Temperature, 5-Temperature and 8-Temperature Strips