By Peter Norton
- Director of Business Development
- Block Chain and The Supply Chain – Produce and/or Life Sciences
- Produce Quality Code can offer a better indicator to Shelf Life
- Transit Data Recorders move from PC to Mobile
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning - Are you covered?
- DeltaTrak Debuts New Mini PDF In-Transit Logger
- Are you truely 21CFR Part11 compliant?
- Remote Wireless Refrigerator Monitoring
- FSMA - are you prepared?
- Smart Solutions for the Last Mile, or Patient Mile!
- The Importance of being up to date on regulatory compliance - Globally!
- Cloud Computing & Visibility Solutions
- DeltaTrak Cuts Costs in Cold Chain Logistics
- DeltaTrak's 75-Day USB In Transit Export Logger
- The Global Importance of the Chinese FDA GSP Regulations
- How Do You Rate or Qualify Your Vendors and Suppliers?
- Big Data - Who Controls and what do you want to see?
- Beyond the Last Mile - Who controls this?
- IQPC 2014 (September 29th to October 3rd) Review of Events
- Serialization - Track and Trace - Don't forget the cold chain
- Prep for Flu Season: Temperature Monitoring and DeltaTrak’s Vaccine Data Logger with Glycol Bottle
- The reports are in: - "What causes most Cold Chain monitoring failures"
- Impact of Severe Weather Conditions on Biological Products
- CDC Vaccines For Children (VFC) and Immunization Programs - US State Level
- FDA - Includes Drugs and Food regulation
- GDP Compliance to meet new regulation introduced within the EU in March-2013
- Time Out of Refrigeration (TOR) considerations
- MKT - To be used, or not to be used?
- Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation planning Webinar
- Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation planning for your Cold Chain and Supply Chain Network
- What do you know about your Cloud Data services provider?
- Now that the Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA HR3204) has become Law - What next?
- Two recently introduced Supply Chain regulations - GDP EU and GSP CFDA
- WHO Prequalification - FlashLink Certified Vaccine Data Logger with Glycol Bottle
- Miscellaneous Information:
Mr. Norton joined DeltaTrak as the Director of Business Development in 2013.
His primary areas of expertise relate to Cold Chain and Supply Chain Logistics Solutions, Risk Assessment, Inventory Management and the emerging new rules and regulations for Cold Chain, Track and Trace, and e-Pedigree.
Previously Peter was an Associate Director at Genzyme Corporation, working within the logistics and supply chain operation where he was the Program Manager for their drug-related product serialization program. Peter has also worked at GSK in their consumer health division’s IT operation.
Peter has a Technical Degree from the UK, and has attended Capella University for a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, a program sponsored by GSK.