By Temesa Lewis
- Marketing Communications Writer
- Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
- DeltaTrak Celebrates Women in Logistics
- DeltaTrak Celebrates Women in Poultry – Part Two
- DeltaTrak Celebrates Women in Poultry - Part One
- DeltaTrak Celebrates Women in Technology
- DeltaTrak Celebrates Women in Produce
- Celebrating Women in the Companies We Serve
- Do you know where your kid (I mean, Cargo) is?
- Five Thousand Walmart Pharmacies Are Ready to Administer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Dentists Make a Difference by Participating in COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
- Protecting Your Team from COVID-19 Transmission
- The Right Respiratory Protection for Your Workplace
- A Beacon of Service for Over 70 Years
Temesa Lewis is a Marketing Communications Writer with DeltaTrak, Inc. Her professional background includes roles in sales/account management, human resources and training. Temesa brings her passion for the customer experience and ability to simplify complex topics to her role at DeltaTrak.
Ms. Lewis holds a B.A. in Sociology from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA from Amberton University in Texas.