Delays in cooling after harvest and improperly cooled produce means significant loss of shelf life. FlashTrak Telematics Pre-Cooling Solution is an automated technology that improves efficiency of your operations. Are you pre-cooling too long or not long enough?
Increase pallet throughput, identify strengths and weaknesses in processing, and receive alerts when storage temperature is reached so you know exactly when to pull cooled pallets out and put staged pallets in. The system provides real-time visibility of ambient air and pulp temperature of produce while it’s inside the cooler using its Product Emulation feature, eliminating the need for manual pulp testing.
Visit our booth (1342) to schedule an appointment for professional solution consulting services to determine how FlashTrak Telematics can be integrated into your current pre-cooling process to improve quality, shelf-life, and profits!
Register now to receive your free trade show only pass, and visit us in Chicago in booth 1342!
Be a part of the must-attend destination for the fresh produce industry! Co-Located with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) and the International Floriculture Expo (IFE), UNITED FRESH 2015 will enhance business opportunities for produce and floral companies, retail and foodservice partners, and industry supplier partners throughout the fresh produce supply chain.
Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your business!
- Over 1 million square feet of exhibits covering the fresh produce, floral and food retail industries
- Over 15,000 retail, produce and floral executive attendees
- Over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in fresh produce, value-added processing, and the broader food industry marketplace
- Over 100 hours of educational programming driving the buyers and industry leaders you want to see
- An ideal location for a major industry gathering, with frequent flights from around the country to Chicago in just two hours
Register today! We look forward to seeing you in Chicago at UNITED FRESH 2015!
Note: the free trade show only pass expires on 6/5/2015 and will be $400 for members and $600 for non-members after the deadline, when on-site registration opens.