- 1236 Doker Dr, Modesto, CA 95351, USA
DeltaTrak, Inc. is an industry leader with more than 25 years in cold chain solutions, environmental monitoring and food safety products. DeltaTrak core solutions deliver state of the art services to insure proper cold chain integrity through the entire supply chain. Our industry reputations for cutting edge innovative solutions are in such high demand that DeltaTrak is expanding our sales force to better meet the needs of our customers.
DeltaTrak is looking for a full time, contract or part time ERP Systems Analyst to work in our Modesto, CA location. The ERP Systems Analyst role is to optimize the organization’s ERP systems through implementation of system modules for purchasing and finance and material production using best practices. The ERP analysts assist with developing and maintaining a company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). By customizing and configuring the workflow, the analyst can ensure proper integration of the server/client application utilizing existing knowledge. The ERP System Analyst is also responsible for planning and coordinating the change management of processes required for the support of ERP systems necessary for business operations. Working closely to coordinate with the team members from other departments. the ERP Systems Analysts need to understand this field’s current technology and trends to make our company’s business process flow effectively.
- Assess and present solutions through use of ERP systems.
- Ensure that ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfills user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues.
- Liaise with company’s ERP suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Evaluate and identify potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP system; install and configure patches and upgrades as required
- Prepare and deliver reports for department as needed
- Initiate and lead ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- Collaborate with various business units in organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have the following experience:
- 3+ years of Extensive working knowledge of an ERP/MRP system required.
- 2 to 3 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- A BS degree Preferred or equivalent working experience
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft suite of products – assessment will be given to potential final applicants.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Crystal Reports and Report Writer.
- Ability to Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced office.
DeltaTrak, Inc. offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and 401K), and paid national holidays, and personal time off (PTO). For immediate consideration please send your resume. Please visit our website at www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.