- 1236 Doker Dr, Modesto, CA 95351, USA
DeltaTrak®, Inc., is a leading innovator of Cold Chain, Environmental Monitoring and Food Safety Solutions. Our product line includes a wide range of temperature and humidity data loggers, thermometers and wireless systems. We develop and manufacture high quality portable test instruments that are used in the Food, Life Science and Industrial Markets, under ISO standards. Our comprehensive cold chain management system is used in conjunction with the ColdTrak data hosting and smartphone apps service.
DeltaTrak, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Production Manager for our distribution and manufacturing facility in Modesto, CA. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of experience managing the day-to-day activities of production in a manufacturing environment. Ideal candidates should also have 5-10 years of experience in scheduling, process improvement, cost reduction, automation and packaging processes.
- Set up KPI and process improvement to prevent issues that may adversely impact production/customer orders
- Develop and improve process flows / labor standards for new and existing products
- Schedule and manage daily production priorities for on time delivery within quality standards
- Improve and maintain reliable manufacturing and quality control system that is required to sustain company growth objectives
- Train all new and existing employees on different manufacturing and packaging operations.
The potential candidate must have the following skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing supervisor capacity
- ISO 9001 or TS16949 experience
- Lean manufacturing experience, value stream mapping, continuous improvement 5S
- Understand the concepts of Six Sigma
- Advanced computer skills in MS Suite, and Access
- Natural self-starter, self-motivated, resourceful, quick learner
- Team player, function well in large cross-functional teams
- Superior supervisory and project management skills
- Insightful, analytical with the ability to think strategically and work tactically
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; active listening ability
DeltaTrak, Inc. offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and 401K), and personal time off (PTO). For immediate consideration please send your resume. Please visit our website at www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.