- 1236 Doker Dr, Modesto, CA 95351, USA
DeltaTrak, Inc. is an industry leader in cold chain management solutions, environmental monitoring instruments and food safety products. DeltaTrak delivers our strategic partners in the food and food service industries, as well as life sciences, chemical, and aerospace industries the ability to track and trace their assets through the entire life cycle. Our industry reputation for cutting edge innovative solutions are in such high demand that DeltaTrak is expanding our marketing and sales force to meet the needs of our customers.
DeltaTrak has an immediate opening for an experienced and professional QA Manager in our Modesto CA office. This position will perform a variety of duties and tasks. This requires someone who can effectively manage Corrective Action Reports, the work flow in an expedient manner, and the inspection procedures as well as supervise 2-3 QC technicians. The qualified candidate must possess a strong, independent work ethic; sound decision making and must possess a well-rounded understanding of quality.
- Management of Corrective Action Reports and Customer Complaints
- Must play a leadership role in overseeing QC inspectors
- Also serve as back up for incoming/outgoing inspections as warranted
- Continuous improvement/streamlining of inspection and documentation process
- Train inspectors to create inspection sheets and perform first article inspections
- Oversees maintenance of NCR (Non-Conformance Report) process and NCR database
- Continuous improvement/streamlining of NCR process
- Communicate with internal/external suppliers regarding quality issues. Additionally, work with purchasing department for return of non-compliant materials to suppliers.
- Increased involvement with internal Supplier
- Oversees generation of quality alerts and deviations as necessary
- Oversees generation of Customer CTN Production Process Sheet
- Develop operating procedures as necessary
- Maintain QC Hold area and documentation
- Manage Internal Audit program
- Responsible for direct reports performance evaluations
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
DeltaTrak is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic individual with great communication skills to join our fast-paced team. We are looking for an individual with the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in a science field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in a quality control field
- 2 to 3 years of in an increasing supervisory role
- Advanced computer, math and science skills
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, and Access Database
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
DeltaTrak, Inc. offers a competitive salary and full benefit package (including medical, dental, vision, life and 401K), and personal time off (PTO). Please visit our website at www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.