DeltaTrak, Inc. is an industry leader with more than 25 years in cold chain solutions, environmental monitoring and food safety products. DeltaTrak core solutions deliver state of the art services to insure proper cold chain integrity through the entire supply chain. Our industry reputations for cutting edge innovative solutions are in such high demand that DeltaTrak is expanding our sales force to better meet the needs of our customers.
DeltaTrak, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager who can sell products and services which monitor and track transportation and storage temperatures of perishable products. The successful candidate will be challenged to grow the revenues from existing accounts and through prequalified leads in a multi-state territory. The qualified candidate must possess a strong, independent work ethic and the ability to execute strategic sales plans assigned by DeltaTrak. Extensive Sales application and product training will be provided.
Travel up to 50% is required.
Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- College degree or professional trade certification required.
- Minimum 5 years B2B product sales and service experience required.
- Experience selling packaging, supplies and logistics services to produce/food companies is a plus.
- Outside sales experience selling to C level executives.
- Excellent territory management and presentation skills needed.
- Hands on experience using a CRM system for documenting customer interactions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to build rapport with client.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Manage, service and increase business with existing accounts within assigned territory.
- Generate sales growth of 20% year over year in new and existing accounts.
- Obtain new business through qualified sales leads and customer referrals.
- Generate Daily Outbound Sales Calls in conjunction with email contact to customer prospects.
- Attend trade shows to represent the company while promoting the company’s objectives.
- Travel 50% to build relationships with customers and prospects in assigned territory.
- Track territory results and trends regularly for business analysis and forecasting.
- Execute company sales strategies as directed.
DeltaTrak, Inc. offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and 401K), and paid national holidays, and personal time off (PTO). For immediate consideration please send your resume. Please visit our website at www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.