We are pleased to announce the release of our software upgrade version 6.5 with new features!
We’ve also changed the names and rebranded FlashPDF to FlashLink Data Manager, and from FlashPDF Program Manager to FlashLink Program Manager.
Enhanced Data Analysis
- View data in the new feature-rich Chart View
- Perform detailed analysis on data from multiple loggers at the same time
- Export results in PDF report
- Chart View can be set as default when logger is downloaded
Supports FlashLink Mini PDF In-Transit Logger
- Download FlashLink Mini PDF In-Transit Loggers
- Use Chart View for data analytics
- Send data to ColdTrak
- Synchronize data with TagIt
- Seamless to existing FlashPDF users
- Don’t have to uninstall FlashPDF software
- Replaces FlashPDF shortcut icon with new FlashLink icon
- Inherits all the option settings from FlashPDF
- FlashLink Data Manager – For in-transit loggers, replaces FlashPDF software
- FlashLink Program Manager – For reusable data loggers, replaces FlashPDF Program Manager and requires a license number for installation. If you’re currently running FlashPDF Program Manager, v6.5 will assume the license, seamlessly install and save all current option settings.