March 18, 2021
Operational Status re. COVID-19
As the situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, DeltaTrak Inc. is planning for an uninterrupted supply of those product and services we offer. As an essential provider to the Life Science, Food Safety, Agriculture and Transportation industries, we’re committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure our employee’s safety while maintaining a high level of operational capability.
To date, we’ve taken the following measures:
- Maximized the capacity of our manufacturing sites, while implementing strict preventive measures according to CDC, local, and regional Administrative guidelines related to employee safety.
- Implemented employee screening for early detection of illness.
- Implemented flexible work schedules to allow for redundancy of key responsibilities and reduce exposure opportunities for employees.
- Bolstered inventory levels through expedited freight, and alternate sourcing strategies.
- Pre-positioned inventory at multiple domestic distribution points.
As of today, DeltaTrak’s supply chain is fully operational, and for the majority of items, inventory levels remain at normal levels.
We encourage our customers to review their product requirements beyond their regular order patterns to buffer against circumstances beyond our control.
Should you require additional information regarding this matter, please contact me at the address listed below.
VP of Operations
1236 Doker Dr.
Modesto CA, 95351 USA