FlashPDF is a simple program used to create a locked PDF file with data downloaded from any FlashLink data logger. Once installed on a Windows PC, the program runs automatically when a data logger is connected via the USB adapter. The PDF is then created, saved, and displayed on screen automatically. These PDF files can easily be archived and emailed.
- Easy to install on a Windows PC
- Program runs automatically when logger is connected
- PDF created and stored automatically on the PC
- Locked PDF file is ideal for security and regulatory compliance including FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Presents data in an easy to read format
|DeltaTrak manufactures products under an ISO 9000 registered quality management system|
|Hardware Interface||CT-USB Adapter|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista or above|
|Memory||Requires 10MB of available space for installation|
|Devices supported||FlashLink CT, FlashLink CTX, FlashLink BioLogger and FlashLink CT -80C Dry Ice Loggers|
FlashPDF Software Download and Installation
FlashPDF automatically creates an Adobe® PDF report file from the recorded data on any FlashLink data logger and stores it on your Windows PC. Once installed on your PC, FlashPDF runs automatically when a logger is connected through the USB adapter. You can email or print the PDF report for permanent record-keeping.
- Locate the main menu at the top of the web page under the DeltaTrak company logo and then select Support in the menu.
- Scroll down to ‘Software and Drivers’ in the menu and Click this selection.
- Select your geographic location on the map shown.
- Along the left side of the page, go down the page to FlashPDF and then Click on ‘FlashPDF’
- Fill out the form and Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
- On the next screen, please take note of the phone number for Technical Support and Click on Download in the center of the screen.
- On the next screen, select the location where you will save the download file and Click Save to start your download.
- When the download is completed, navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the download file.
- Double Click the FlashPDF.zip file. A new window will open.
- Right Click on the FlashPDF setup.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- When the Welcome screen is displayed, the installation process will guide you through the remaining steps for the software installation.
Help FilePlease read the help file before getting started. The Help system can be accessed by a single right click on the FlashPDF lightning bolt icon in the system tray and selecting “About” from the pull down menu.
Operating System RequirementsWindows XP, Windows 7, 32 bit or 64 bit computers.
Hardware Requirements400 MHz minimum CPU, 512 MB RAM Memory,
500GB Hard Drive, One USB Port 2.0 or 3.0.